~ Pages ~

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Still in Florida :)



We went to this fun railway museum, and rode a train for an hour and a half! I took a lot of pictures and we had a lot of fun too :) .
The train swayed back and forth, and most of the time it was very difficult to walk around. Anna and Esther liked to try though :) . The next day We drove to Miami! We also had to pay tolls :( . I took lots of pictures ( of course) through our van windows, and I've discovered that I can't take very good pictures though Samuel's window. You should see all those dirty fingerprints!
On the way up, we got to visit the place where Lydia was born, and meet a few people.

Actually, only Lydia and Mommy got to got to the NICU; we had to wait in the waiting room. There's more to say, but I'm going to bed now ;) .

No comments: