~ Pages ~

Saturday, July 11, 2009

In Florida


Hello from Florida! Yesterday we didn't really do much of anything except drive; we only stopped so that people could use the bathroom and eat. We ate all three meals at chick-file-a! Yesterday was Cow Appreciation Day, so we could dress up as cows and get free food. At breakfast, lunch, and supper we stopped at different chick-file-as along the way, changing in and out of our cow costumes, to get free food.
Today, we left our hotel in Jacksonville and drove to St. Augustine were we visited Fort Castillo De San Marcos .
We were going to stay and here them shoot the canon, but it was hot outside and it was time for lunch :) .Mommy wanted to take a picture of us from behind looking out towards the water

I'm glad I wasn't this guy! I like dressing up, but warm clothes in hot weather doesn't sound like a good combination to me. There were a lot of canons Tomorrow we're going to a railway museum, and we should get to ride a train!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, that is SO hillarious!! I loved the pics with you guys in cow costumes, what a great way to get free food! Yum. Can't wait for you to post more!
-Rachel