~ Pages ~

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Leaving Tomorrow!

Today we've been packing and getting things ready for our trip! Daddy and Mommy are going ahead and putting things in the van so we won't have to do everything in the morning. We have a portable DVD player that we sit up on boxes between the driver seat and the passenger seat, and since we moved car seats around, everybody should be able to see. For me to be able to sit up front like I normally do, I'll probably have to dive over the driver's seat, but its nice to be up front and hear what Daddy and Mommy are saying :) . We'll be gone for nine whole days!! I'm not sure if I'll be able to post anything while we're gone but I'll try. I promise to take LOTS of pictures and write a good long post if I'm not able to do anything while we're gone.

Look at Samuel expression!

No comments: