~ Pages ~

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Rainy Randomness


Sorry it's taken me so long to post! Not much has really been going on here, so I haven't had anything to say for a while.

I believe It's rained every day this week! It hasn't rained yet today, but I think it's supposed to later. I don't mind, because I like rain, but I everyone else is probably getting tired of it. Anna was telling me the other day that she wished she could go outside and play, and Samuel was asking Momma if they could go out in the rain. :)

Momma went out and picked some blueberries this morning! Maybe we can make some blueberry Delight soon (I'll have to post the recipe for that some time; it's Delicious).

It's hard to believe that June is already here. It feels like this year has just started, but really it's half over! I've been thinking a lot lately about how short life really is. The older I get, the faster time seems to slip by, and I understand a bit better how people can say, "It feels like that was yesterday" when it was fifteen years ago. It really makes me want to use my time well. :)

Sarah

No comments: