~ Pages ~

Monday, April 19, 2010

modest swimsuits

We recently received a swimsuit pattern from Fashionably Modest Patterns! I'm really excited to see how they turn out! Momma made a exercise skirt from the pattern, and she had lengthen it some, so I'll probably do the same for my swimsuit.
A few other places to get modest swim suits are:

Wholesome wear,

Simply modest swimwear,
(Here's a picture from their site)

Aqua Modesta,

and Stitchin' Times are good places to look.
If you can find cheap swimsuit fabric though (like on Ebay), then it would probably save some money, if you sew. I love Simply Modest Swimwear, but they're pretty expensive! I've gotten swimsuits from both Simply Modest Swimwear and Wholesome wear before, and the one from Simply Modest Swimwear seemed to last longer (or maybe I should have washed the other one by hand?). Anyway, I love them both! Does anyone know of other great modest swimsuit sites?

Sarah

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Thank you for sharing the links! :)