~ Pages ~

Monday, November 9, 2009

Random

A week or so ago, I started crocheting a pink and grey blanket for my hope chest. I had to re-learn how to do granny squares cause I forgot how, but so far I haven't made any huge mistakes. Personally, I like crocheting better than knitting because I think it's easier (and I never was able to figure out how to start it by myself:).
In my hope chest there are clothes, books, maternity patterns, some dishes, and a few other things. Also, Momma gave me her old blue Kitchen Aid mixer, but right now she's borrowing it. I'm sure that over time, I'll probably take somethings out that I don't think are important anymore and replace them with other things.
Do any of you have hope chests? If so, then what have you put in yours?

Anna pulled a tooth this morning! It really surprised me because I didn't even know it was loose, but I asked her about it, and she said it had been loose for a few weeks. A lot of Anna's teeth have had to be pulled by the dentist because the new tooth starts trying to come in before the old one is pulled out, but thankfully this one did what it was supposed to. I wonder how much money she's going to get....

No comments: