~ Pages ~

Sunday, March 7, 2010

What's been happening

We've been kinda busy lately. last week, Mommy, Anna, and I dry walled (or mudded, whatever you call it) the walls in Daddy and Mommy's room. It took a few days to do it, and then afterward, Momma had to sand it, and I came behind her vacuuming the walls and the floor. That night Momma stayed up till five in the morning painting. The room is now a nice tan color. :)

Daddy's gone on a mission trip to Miami for FIVE days. We really miss him, but right now he's on the way home!!!!!!!!! His birthday was this week, but we could only tell (and sing!) him happy birthday over the phone. :( It's just not the same.

Tonight, while I was putting Jacob's overalls back on after I changed his diaper, I noticed his left leg was swollen. He has Spina Bifida, and doesn't have feeling in his lower legs, so it didn't bother him at all. I sat and held an ice pack on his leg for a while, but the swelling didn't seem to go down any. Momma measured around where it's swollen the most, and tied the ice pack around his leg, which was nice, because it was getting very cold. :) right now he's behind me, going to sleep in Mommy's bed so she can check it during the night.

Hmmm... I think I might go make something for this contest now.

Sarah

No comments: