~ Pages ~

Monday, March 22, 2010

Tagged

Shelbi at Small House, Lotsa Love tagged me!

1.What is your nickname? Sarah Boo (:

2. What book can you read over and over again without tiring of it? The Bible, and The Hiding Place.

3. What website do you visit the most? Maybe Joyfully Home.

4. You have a choice between Johnny Cash, Ricky Skaggs or Fernando Ortega? Umm.. I've heard of Johnny Cash before but not the other two.

5. You have a choice of living all your life in Texas or being in Hawaii? I'd like to visit Hawaii, but I'd rather move to Texas since we know people there.

6. What was the very last thing you read? "Start Here" by Brett and Alex Harris. It was good!

7. Favorite Movie? I couldn't pick just one! I like Jane Austen movies, old movies, The widow's Might......a lot more. :)

8. What is your favorite thing to make in the kitchen? Anything quick and easy.

9. What is your most memorable mistake in the kitchen? The first time I made spaghetti. I had this "great" idea that I could just heat up the spaghetti sauce,IN THE CAN in the microwave. lol. It didn't tear it up though (thank goodness). After that, I dropped the the glass bowl with the spaghetti sauce in it on the kitchen floor.


10. Chicken fried steak or the vegetable plate? Steak!


11. Football or Baseball? Neither.

12. PC or Mac? I don't think I've used a Mac before.

13. Would you rather go shopping or get it off the Internet? Go Shopping!!!

14. Ford or Chevy? I don't pay attention to cars much unless they're old.

15. Favorite brand of boots? I don't know. The ones I have in my closet I guess. I don't wear shoes very much. :)

16. How many siblings? Five.

17. Do you wish you had more? Yes!!


18. Would you rather have chocolate or coffee? I'd choose Chocolate, but if we had a Frappuccino then I'd choose that!

19. What is something that is like nails on a chalkboard to you? Loud noises and whining!!!!!!

20.Favorite day of the week? I don't have a favorite.


Thanks for Tagging me Shelbi!

I tag:
Savannah

Scarlett

Laura

And anyone who wants to do this!



Sarah


2 comments:

Shelbi said...

A friend of mine from church is going to let me borrow the "Start Here" book on Sunday! I'm glad to know it's good, I really liked Do Hard Things.

Meggie said...

I kinda wish I was American so I could read start here, they havent got it over to Australia yet!
Blessings,
Meggie

www.inkdrips,wordpress.com