~ Pages ~

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Modest clothes



Recently, I've been trying to find some modest clothes to replace old ones ( Mommy's been selling stuff on Ebay to make money to buy more clothes for the younger ones. Smart! ), And I stumbled upon this site: http://www.modestclothes.com/ . It's a great help! There are tons of links separated into convenient categories like trendy modest clothes, or plain and simple Christian.


I've been trying to find clothes from the 1950's, which hasn't been to hard; There's a good amount on Ebay. But, the other outfit I've been looking for is a different story. I'm trying to piece together a Edwardian outfit ( yes, for everyday wear), Like Anne of Green Gables.I found two long skirts ( almost ankle length ), and some blouses, but the top is still not quite what I'm looking for :( . There is one I found on Ebay that should work okay though :).

No comments: